phpMyAdmin is a popular application for managing MySQL databases. Along with common tasks like adding, deleting and modifying data, fields and tables, you can also search your databases and retrieve data. In this article, we’ll show you how to search a database with phpMyAdmin.
How to create full and partial backup files with cPanel’s Backup Tool
1. Log in to your HostPapa Dashboard.
2. Click on My cPanel or My WordPress.
3. Scroll down to the Databases section and select phpMyAdmin.
4. Use the navigation tree in the left sidebar to locate the database you wish to search.
5. Select the Search tab at the top of the screen.
6. Enter your search terms.
7. Click on Go to view the results.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.